Naturally found in the skin to maintain hydration, Hyaluronic Acid levels gradually reduce over time which can result in dullness, fine lines and uneven tone and texture.
Ensuring skin is hydrated is essential for healthy looking skin making Hyaluronic Acid a must-have. THE INKEY LIST Hyaluronic Acid works as a magnet for moisture, helping your cells retain as much of it as possible so that your skin feels and appears hydrated, plump and healthy.
Hyaluronic acid acts to:
- Target dry skin
- Hydrate skin
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines
Benefits & Features:
- 2% Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Low and high molecular weight, to ensure penetration beneath the skin surface for maximum hydration
- Matrixyl 3000™ to aid collagen production for added plumping effect
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free
Use AM and PM. Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed skin and pat gently. Can be used together with other serums. Follow with moisturiser.
Advice and Warnings:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- External use only.
Tips from THE INKEY LIST:
Hyaluronic Acid is a hero ingredient for skin and something that's recommended for everyone. It's gentle, hydrating and can actually aid the efficacy of your other products. For this reason, it's recommended using it as your first serum, straight after cleansing and toning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.