- 2 in 1 emollient (moisturizer) and wash-off soap substitute
- Relieves the symptoms of dry-skin conditions A 96 hour (4-application) patch test in healthy volunteers was carried out to investigate the comparative skin irritation potential of the Cosmetic Product and two controls following cutaneous patch application
- Applicable claims Dermatologically tested, Paediatrician approved, Clinically tested, Kind to skin, Mild for skin, and Safe for skin are all substantiated.
- Formulated free from parabens, alcohol, formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasers, synthetic dyes and colors, lanolin, fragrance compositions, and other unnecessary ingredients. The formulation has been clinically proven to be kind and mild to skin
- For body cleansing and moisturizing
- Light and non-greasy formulation
Directions Of Use:
As a skin moisturizer: Apply to skin twice daily or as often as required
As a soap substitute cleanser: apply to skin, massage gently and rinse well. Alternatively, use a warm flannel and rinse.