Lil-Lets SmartFit™ Non-Applicator tampons (super), expand all the way round to fit your body, offering great comfort, fit and protection. These applicator-free tampons are smooth and have a rounded tip for easy and comfortable insertion. They are also small and discreet, so they don’t take up much space in your handbag! If you’re looking to reduce plastic waste, Lil-Lets Smartfit™ Non-Applicator tampons (super) are a great option as they contain up to 97% less plastic* than Lil-Lets applicator tampons.
- Smartfit™ tampons expand all the way round for amazing comfort and fit
- Super smooth for easy insertion
- Absorbency coloured string (pink) for easy identification in your handbag or purse
- Small and discreet to carry around
- 100% unfragranced and chlorine bleach
- 100% plant based absorbent core
- Contains only 0.15grams of plastic per tampon
Lil-Lets SmartFit™ Non-Applicator tampons (super) are suitable for a medium to heavy flow or your medium to heavy days.
Know your flow: Did you know your period can differ from day to day? So, when using tampons, you may need to use (up to 3) different sizes depending on your flow. Lil-Lets applicator-free tampons are available in six absorbencies – lite, regular, super, super plus, super plus extra and ultra, so you can find the absorbencies most suitable for your needs.
How to use
- First, wash your hands.
- Unwrap the tampon by twisting the wrapper in opposite directions.
- Pull the string away from the base of the tampon and then give it a gentle tug to ensure it is secure.
- Use your fingertips to guide the tampon into place, aim up and backwards towards the small of your back.
- You’ll know the tampon is in place when you can no longer feel it. If you still feel it, you may need to push it further into place.
- Now wash your hands again.
(Alternatively, you can watch our Simple Trick video below to help you find “the knack” of how to insert a tampon without an applicator).
When it’s time to remove your tampon, pull on the string. Dispose of your used tampon with your household waste or in a designated sanitary bin. Do not flush your tampon down the toilet as this can cause blockages.
For safe and comfortable use of tampons, read and keep the leaflet that is found inside every tampon pack. When using tampons, always use the lowest absorbency for your flow and change your tampon every 4 to 8 hours. Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). This is a rare but serious illness that may be fatal. More information on the risks and symptoms of TSS can be found in the leaflet provided inside tampon packs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.