A healthy, varied diet is vital for new mothers, to help produce nutritious breast milk and maintain their own health during the postnatal period. Maternal breast-feeding is strongly recommended for the newborn baby as it provides essential nutrients and antibodies for long term health. Pregnacare® Breast-feeding is an all-in-one pack, formulated with key specific ingredients for the postnatal period, including essential fatty acids such as DHA.
Key Information :
- The formula provides the ideal follow-on product for mums after childbirth, as part of the complete Pregnacare® range from conception to breast-feeding.
- Pregnacare® Breast-feeding is carefully formulated by experts, with essential vitamins, minerals and DHA, to help support all-round health and vitality including iron which contributes to normal energy release.
- Pregnacare® Breast-feeding can also be taken as a general postnatal supplement for 6-9 months following childbirth, to replace depleted nutrients and assist the body following pregnancy, even if you are not breast-feeding.
- For mothers who avoid dairy products, the formula also contains calcium which is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Pregnacare® Breast-feeding contains the recommended 10mcg vitamin D3, the full RNI of 700mg calcium and 300mg DHA, the exact level recommended by international experts*.
- Pregnacare® Breast-feeding has been specially formulated by experts to provide sensible, balanced levels of vitamins and minerals. All ingredients have been included on the basis of scientific research with ideal amounts for breast-feeding.
Pregnacare® Breast-feeding provides :
Postnatal micronutrient tablets
- 700mg calcium, vitamin K & D3 and magnesium which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin B6, niacin (vit. B3), iron and magnesium which contribute to normal energy release.
- Includes 10mcg vitamin D3 the exact level as recommended by the UK Department of Health for all women while breast-feeding.
High Purity Omega-3 capsule
- Each capsule provides 300mg DHA, the level recommended by international experts for mums during lactation*.
- Maternal intake of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) contributes to the normal brain and eye development of breast-fed infants**. Infants have limited capability to synthesize fatty acids, which therefore must be obtained direct from external sources such as the mother's milk.
- During breast-feeding, the infant's brain continues to take up DHA and 15% of brain growth occurs after birth.
- Contains the purest pharmaceutical grade fish oil, produced in Norway.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.