Snoreeze Nasal Spray targets snoring caused by a cold, allergies, or a blocked nose. Its unique formula creates a fine film in which microspheres slowly release the active ingredients. This film hydrates the nasal passages, reducing the vibrations that cause snoring for up to 8 hours.
Target snoring caused by a cold, allergies, or a blocked nose
8 hours proven and effective*
Film-forming technology with microspheres for sustained release
Which Snoreeze product is for you?
The Snoreeze System helps you manage your snoring by matching products to your condition and your lifestyle.
- FOR SNORING CAUSED BY DEHYDRATION OF YOUR THROAT - Throat Spray, Oral Strips, Lozenges.
- FOR SNORING CAUSES BY NASAL CONGESTION - Nasal Spray, Nasal Strips.
- FOR LOUD SNORING AND OTHER SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA - Oral Device
Directions for use:
Using Snoreeze Nasal Spray is simple.
- Shake bottle.
- Spray twice into one nostril.
- Repeat in the opposite nostril.
- Spray pump contains small parts.
- Snoreze Nasal Spray should be used at room temperature.
- Snoreeze recommends that if you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should contact your doctor before use.
- Snoreeze Nasal Spray is not intended to treat Sleep Apnoea, please consult your doctor if you suspect you suffer from this condition
Aqua, Poloxamer 407, Poloxamer 188, Glycerin, Sorbitan stearate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium sorbate, Calendula officinialis, Myristamidopropyl PH-dimonium chloride phosphate, Menthyl lactate, Sodium chloride, Hydrochloric acid, Thymus vulgaris, Lavandula angustifolia.
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.