Selsun Shampoo is a medicated shampoo used to treat dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis (a greasy, crusting, itching scalp caused by excess oil).
It works against dandruff in two ways:
- By reducing greasiness of the scalp and
- By slowing down growth of the layer of skin cells on the scalp that cause dandruff
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE EACH OF CHILDREN.
READ THE PATIENT LEAFLET BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION.
How to use:
Adults, (including elderly) and children over 5 years old
- Shake bottle well before use
- Wet the hair and then massage enough into your scalp to form a lather
- Leave for two to three minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
Selsun should be used twice a week for the first two weeks and then once a week for the next two weeks. After this first course of treatment, it should not be used more often than is needed to control your scalp condition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.