Nicorette Gum Classic -2mg 210 Pack
Whether you’re reducing one cigarette at a time or quitting for good, choose Nicorette Gum to help control your nicotine intake.
By giving you control over how much nicotine you use, you can effectively deal with your withdrawal symptoms as they happen.
Each piece of gum delivers a controlled amount of nicotine into your body – enough to satisfy the craving, but not as much as a real cigarette.
When used correctly, Nicorette Gum can significantly help your chances of quitting smoking successfully versus willpower alone.
Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over.
Nicorette Gum acts to help you deal with cravings.
The nicotine is absorbed quickly through your mouth and gums, relieving those unpleasant withdrawal symptoms soon after they strike. Symptoms may include;
- irritability, frustration or anger
- difficulty concentrating
- increased hunger or weight gain
- craving for cigarettes
- decreased heart rate
- So if you’re armed and ready with Nicorette Gum, you’re much less likely to get caught out by a craving.
You can also make sure that you’ll get enough nicotine to satisfy the craving - just choose from the 2mg or 4mg strengths, depending on how much you smoke.
A fresh-tasting way to stop smoking!
So if you want to say goodbye to the bitter taste of cigarette smoke, Nicorette Gum could be a good choice for you.
How to use:
- Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong (less than a minute)
- Rest the gum between your gums and cheek – the nicotine is then released into your body via the mouth lining
- Start chewing the gum again when the taste has faded.
- Repeat until nicotine craving disappears.
- How much NICORETTE® Gum do I need?
This will depend on how many cigarettes you smoke daily.
As a rough guide, most people start by using between 8-12 and up to 15 pieces of nicotine gum each day.
It’s advisable to use the gum for three months during which time you reduce the number of pieces you chew.
Once you are only using 1 or 2 pieces a day, you should be able to stop completely.
If you start with the Full Strength 4mg Gum, the best time to switch to the Low Strength 2mg Gum is during the reduction stage.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25C.
- Dispose of sensibly.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, planning to become pregnant or suffer from allergies, consult your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
- Do not use Nicorette Gum if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients listed below.
- Age Restriction: You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.