Nelsons Arnicare Arnica 30c is used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of:
- muscular aches
- swelling after contusions
Nelsons Arnicare Arnica 30c harnesses the natural properties of arnica montana, a vibrant yellow flower recognised for its invaluable natural healing properties since the 16th century.
Benefits of Nelsons Arnica Tablets
- Nelsons arnica tablets come in a handy portable easy-to-use clickpack.
- Nelsons Arnica tables are smaller and easier to take than regular tablets.
- They can even be dissolved in warm water if preferred.
- Their sucrose coating and small lactose core means they taste better.
How to take Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Tablets
Nelsons arnica tablets should be taken regularly to be most effective.
- Press base twice to release two pillules into cap.
- Unscrew cap and without touching pillules tip them into mouth.
- Pillules to be sucked or chewed and taken between meals.
- Adults and children: 2 pillules every 2 hours for the first 6 doses, then 4 times daily for up to 5 days or until symptoms improve.
If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a doctor.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
(Always read the label.)
A homeopathic medicinal product without approved therapeutic indications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.