*20% Off Revive Active Zest with FREE Mastermind 7 day pack*

Garnier - Ultimate Blends - Shampoo Bar - Coconut And Organic Aloe Vera (60g)

€5.00

Garnier's Coconut Solid Shampoo Bar is blended in a gentle recipe, with sustainably sourced ingredients, including Coconut Oil & Organic Aloe Vera, to nourish & hydrate hair. 

Features & Benefits:

  • Zero plastic waste
  • 94% Plant based - the remaining 6% guarantees fragrance & a high-quality product
  • Sustainably sourced ingredients - Organic Aloe Vera
  • 100% Vegan Formula - no animal ingredients or by-products
  • No silicones - for a natural feel