Garnier Ultimate Blends Plumping Hairfood - Coconut & Macadamia - Conditioner. Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hair Food Conditioner to help smooth frizzy & unruly hair, blended with Coconut & Macadamia. Its rich texture, instantly absorbs to smooth, quickly detangle and rinse. For smoother, healthy-looking hair.
Benefits & Features:
- Smoothing Hair Food Coconut conditioner for frizzy & unruly hair, blended with Coconut & Macadamia
- 98% Natural Origin - the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality
- 100% Vegan Formula: no animal ingredients or by-products
- Dermatologically Tested
- Plant Oil
- No: Silicones for a natural feel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.