Created in partnership with dermatologists, its fast-absorbing formula, developed for minimal irritation, contains Apricot Kernel Oil & Squalane to help protect the skin against loss of moisture and improve the skin's barrier.
How To Use:
- Only use in your PM skincare routine.
- To reduce the chance of irritation and build up your tolerance to a higher percentage of Retinol formula, we recommend using this product every 5-7 days and gradually increasing to 2-3 days.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum apply a pea-sized amount of Scar Mark and Wrinkle Solution with 1% Retinol and massage into to the face and neck.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- As this product can cause sun sensitivity, apply a broad spectrum sunscreen as the last step in your AM routine.
- If irritation or sensitivity occurs, reduce down your usage, and apply Scar, Mark & Wrinkle Solution with 1% Retinol over your moisturizer to help soften its delivery on the skin.
- We don't recommend using this product with other products containing Benzoyl Peroxide, BHAs or AHAs.
Products using Retinol can take up to 6 weeks to show results due to the time it takes for your skin cells to turnover. Consistency is key, so apply regularly even if you are not seeing the effects straight away! Please note that it can take up to 3 months of consistent use for more persistent skin concerns.
- 1% Retinol helps to resurface the skin and can reduce the appearance of post-blemish scarring, marks and help smooth out wrinkles.
- 5% Apricot Kernel Oil which helps protect the skin against loss of moisture.
- 2% Squalane which helps to protect and improve the skin’s barrier.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Squalane, Retinol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Phospholipids, Tocopherol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycolipids, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, t-Butyl Alcohol.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.