CeraVe Acne Control Gel is a hydrating, daily acne treatment with 2% salicylic acid that clears acne and helps prevent new breakouts from forming. It also offers gentle exfoliation with alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) that help improve the appearance of pores along with calming niacinamide and barrier-strengthening ceramides.
An effective acne treatment is key for maintaining a clear, healthy complexion. Salicylic acid is a beneficial ingredient for clearing acne and preventing new breakouts, and a product that provides gentle exfoliation can help minimize the appearance of pores. An oil-free, non-drying acne gel with alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) can help the skin look smooth and radiant without compromising the skin’s natural protective barrier or drying out skin.
- Glycolic and lactic acids (AHAs): Help even skin texture for smoother-looking skin
- Salicylic acid (BHA): Treats acne and penetrates pores to help prevent new breakouts
- MVE Technology: Provides a steady release of all-day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Oil-, fragrance- and paraben-free
- Free of drying alcohol
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Recommended for evening use
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.