Canesten Thrush Cream provides effective treatment and soothing relief of the itching caused by thrush. It can also be used to treat the male partner. Thrush is a yeast (fungal) infection and Canesten Thrush Cream contains clotrimazole which is a drug that kills the yeast cells causing the infection.
- For use in adults and children over 12 years.
- Wash hands before and after using the cream.
- Apply the cream thinly to affected areas 2 or 3 times a day and rub in gently.
- Treatment should be continued for up to one week after treating internal infection in women and for 2 weeks in men.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- This product may damage and reduce effectiveness of latex condoms. Another method of contraception should be used for 5 days after using this cream.
- Tampons should not be used while using this product.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days (two weeks for men) you should see your doctor
- If symptoms recur within two months of treating a thrush infection, you should see your doctor.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- Each 20g tube of Canesten Thrush Cream contains clotrimazole 400mg (2% w/w).
- It also contains benzyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmtate, cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol and purified water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.