CALPOL Infant Suspension is indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate pain and as an antipyretic. It can be used in many conditions including headache, toothache, earache, teething, sore throat, colds and influenza, aches and pains and post-immunisation fever.
Dosage at Childs Age - How often (In 24 Hours):
- 3-6months -One 2.5ml spoonful (small end)- 4 times
- 2-4 years - One 5ml spoonful (large end) and one 2.5ml spoonful (small end) - 4 times
- 4-6 years - Two 5ml spoonfuls (large end) - 4 times
Contains: Each 5 ml of oral suspension contains 120 mg paracetamol.
The other ingredients are: Maltitol Liquid, Sorbitol solution (E420) , glycerol, polysorbate 80, Acesulfame Potassium, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (E214), dispersible cellulose, xanthan gum and purified water. The flavouring is strawberry
and colouring is carmoisine (E122). Each 5 ml of this product contains 2.2g of sucrose and 0.45 g of sorbitol.
- Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period
- Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Discard 6 months after first opening.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.